The mission of our preschool program is to build the early training of children upon the love of God and His powerful Word of Life. Students enrolled at Christ the Lord Lutheran Preschool receive a unique and special education through hands-on, active experiences that are developmentally appropriate for preschool children in an atmosphere of love, care and respect.
Three-year old preschool program:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Four-year old preschool program:
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Classes start the last week in August and end the last week of May.
In order to enroll in the Preschool program at Christ the Lord Lutheran Church & School, your child must be at least three years of age on or before September 1st of the year in which they enroll. In addition, all physical exams, toilet trained and immunization requirements mandated by the state of Wisconsin must be met prior to the first day of school.
All member and non-member families pay the Registration Fees and Tuition for each child enrolled. These fees are used for texts, materials, technology, and activities for the school year.
Three-Year Old Program:
$1,755 ($195 per month for 9 months, Sep-May)
Four-Year Old Program:
$2,610 ($290 per month for 9 months, Sep-May)
- Registration fees are due with the application. Tuition may be paid in nine monthly installments. Subsequent payments of $195 or $290 are due on the 10th day of each month beginning in September.
- Tuition and fees may be paid by credit card or check/EFT. The credit card option is a pilot program for the 2019-20 school year and only preschool and elementary tuition and fees will be eligible to be paid by credit card. All other costs of attendance, including after school care, must be paid by check/EFT.
- There is a reduction in tuition and fees if payments are made by check/EFT.
- There is a discount for preschool tuition if the tuition is paid in full by September 15th, 2019.
- Discounts do not apply to after school care.
- Registration fees must be paid by check and submitted with registration no later than May 22, 2019.
- Financial Assistance is available. Contact us for details.
Taking guidance from Galatians 6:10, we admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.